Saturday, January 25, 2014

Life update!!

So it's been awhile since I've made a post..kinda been neglecting it. 
Got caught up with life stuff, school has started back for me and John so we are trying to get back into the swing of things after almost 5 weeks off! (John and I are still trying to coordinate who gets the computer on which nights)
The boys are such a handful as always but lately it's been on a whole new level. 
Landry has so much to tell me now and it's so funny to carry on little conversations with him. 
A few examples..
Landry playing in his room with his trains.."oh no! Look out! Be careful, follow the signs!" Lol 
During the day I leave our bedroom door closed and randomly Landry will go open out door and poke his head through and say "hi Dabby, I love you!" And then close it...even though John isn't home. Pretty sweet. 
Speaking of pretty sweet this past week he was giving me lots of kisses and I told him he was a sweet boy..he then looked at me and said "yea I sweet boy....and I ca-ute too!" :) 
Baylor is cutting more teeth..joy! 
But he has also learned how to take off his diapers...lots of nasty messes to clean. 
The weather here has been really odd..but that's Louisiana for you. Monday is was 75 and sunny, we spent a few hours at the park and had an iice cream date. It was gorgeous! Thursday it was freezing over and snowing! Two days later it's 60 and pretty again..definitely ready for spring to be here! 

A few pics of us enjoying the pretty day together! 


No comments:

Post a Comment